Thursday 25 July 2013

Steam Summer Sale!

Hey guys, hope you're good. HOPE YOU'RE AWESOME!!! I know I am, and why? Because Steam have just had there Summer Sale, its still on actually so if you haven't checked it out you should get over there and grab the bargains while they're there, the offers don't last for long, its like 8 hours for most things, and then they have like a daily deal, but I'm sure most of you fellow gamers have checked it out. So in this review I'm going to kind of highlight a few of the games I bought, who knows you might even see something you like the look of. Enjoy.

Just read it finished on the 22nd, oops sorry if I got your hopes up :'( *Sorry Lawrence*

Steam Sale we love you.
I had never used Steam before this summer, I've always been a preferred console gamer and less interested in PC gaming, oh how times change, I fucking love PC gaming now. So when I saw how good this sale was my wallet practically screamed "SPEND MONEY" so I obliged. but I got so cracking bargains.

Euro Truck Simulator.
This game is so addictive, I originally bought it because it was cheap and I was just filling my basket, but its actually very good, simple graphics but quite good. basically delivering one lorry cargo of merchandise from one destination in Europe to another, stay in one country or go over seas. Like I said its a simple game but its so fun, definitely one to recommend,
A well deserved rating of 6/10

Fallout: New Vegas.
I am yet too play New Vegas as I am still playing through Fallout 3 (review to come soon) but it was only £2.49, how could I not? I've really been enjoying F3 though but I wont go into detail because I want to eventually review it separately.

Tomb Raider.
So I'm really enjoying playing this game, the graphics are really good and the story line is enticing. I never want to turn it off. And I really want to talk about it but I want to review this separately when I've finished it like I plan to with Fallout. Sorry guys.

Fallout: New Vegas and Remember Me.
I did buy a lot of games from the Steam Summer Sale, but I hope to have played them all in time for next years sale. If you know of any good games that you would like me to review or do some game play of on YouTube let me know in the comments, I promise I'll do it. Apologies for the short post guys. Have a good day. BYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment