Sunday 23 June 2013

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Online Multiplayer! Xbox 360!

Hey you guys, so my last blog (and my first blog actually) was okay, I had a few page views and I really enjoyed writing it so I'm going to carry on! So in this post I'm going to write about Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, online multiplayer for Xbox 360, enjoy.


So this is one of my most favourite games in the world, I love it. Playing online never gets boring and you never want to turn off to go to bed or work or whatever.
I find the best way to play is in a "Party" because then you are playing with up to 11 of your online friends (unless you're not the host in which case you could be playing with up to 10 of the hosts friends) I like this but you'll find a lot of online users don't play the game entirely properly.

No 1. BOOSTERS!!! This is basically when people get in a match together and purposely let people kill them over and over to get there xp up quickly, and then they will swap roles. its cheating and very annoying, its brilliant when you get placed in a boosting lobby because I obviously destroy them and ruin their planned boosting lobby (as I gather they are quite difficult to get going it annoys the people).
No 2. CAMPERS!!! Campers are people that chose  a sneaky spot on the map and hide their waiting for their foes to run past and then they pounce from the shadows, again very annoying, not necessarily cheating but a little unfair non the less.
No 3. MODDERS!!! These are people who have modified their game to make it work more in their favour, this, like boosting, is cheating and very frustrating.
No 4. BULLIES :-(!!! So as I mentioned I enjoy ruining boosting lobbies, this is purely because its wrong, and its cheating, but the people I do this too don't always agree with me and I've been called some horrible things over Xbox Live, e.g.
   Xbox Live User: "WHAT THE F@&* ARE YOU DOING IDIOT, stroking your (0(k and fingering your v*gin*?"
   Me: "Something like that"
   Xbox Live User: "Oh my God did you just say you have a v*gin*, hahahahahaha HERMIE!! GUYS THIS DUDES A HERMIE"
This doesn't really bother me, this guy was an ass hole and pathetic, I don't let it bother me but you do get them a lot. But on the other hand all that aside, the game is ace, playing online with friends is great and I really enjoy playing with them and discussing tactics with them, so I would 100% recommend it.




Rating for this game 10/10
Here's a link to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the Xbox marketplace, it's £49.99, which is really expensive to be honest, I think its about £20.00 on Amazon pre-owned, Like New, so that might be worth a look.

I hope any readers enjoy this, I certainly enjoyed writing it up and feel free to leave a comment. Oh and i forgot to leave a rating for the game a reviewed last week which was Who's Gonna Get The Girl, also for Xbox 360, and i would have given it 7/10, because it is hilarious there is just sexual innuendo after sexual innuendo (as you saw in the picture with the hotdog), but it the girl is also crazy which makes it a little frustrating at bits, link below...

http://justplayingsomegames.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/whos-gonna-get-girl-xbox-360-blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment