Tuesday 18 June 2013

Who's Gonna Get The Girl. Xbox 360 Blog!

So I have decided to start writing a Blog as I have found myself with a lot of spare time. And the thing I enjoy doing the most, and what I will be writing about in this Blog, is gaming. but I should probably start by talking about myself (if you want to ignore this part I understand...) I'm Lawrence, I'm 20 years old and live with my parents in England. I've finished school and College and am now trying to get into Health Care Administration, which is surprising for someone who enjoys gaming as much as I do, but then again work life and personal life are totally different. But I'll not ramble, and I hope you enjoy this post!


Who's Gonna Get The Girl.

 


So I'm sure anyone who has an Xbox 360 will know that some Indie Games have got a reputation for being a little saucy, well this game takes the cake! The game is about a guy (played by yourself) and you're trying to land the girl in the picture. She is crazy. Before you even get the chance to sit down with her she can flip out and tell you to get lost, you seriously have to tread on egg shells with this girl if you want to complete the game, to do so you have to remember a series of information about her, such as name, age, occupation, favourite colour, favourite food and so on. and if she isn't a Stripper called Chenika, then I'll be honest, she just isn't worth your time. Well apart from the fact that she has some tig ol' bitties and eats hot dogs in a rather seductive manner.


Mouth full of hot, dog.
 
 
If you are lucky enough to actually get her to meet you in a weird techno club then be prepared as the madness of this game only gets worse. For starters she turns up to the club in a dress that looks like weird futuristic cheese grater, and yet she has some more crazy for you, including a bombardment of questions about facts she told you about herself earlier in the game, get one wrong. and it could all be over! But if you get them right (I suggest writing everything down).
When successful you agree to go out again, this time for dinner at a restaurant, more questions, blah, blah! And if you're successful on this date, what could happen? You'll have to play to find out ;-)
 
Here's the link guys, it's 240 Microsoft Points so if you have a few points leftover you could treat yourself, or just play the free trial and see how you get on with it.
 
So if you enjoyed this post leave a comment and if people like it I'll do more, as I said I love gaming so to be able to share it with other likeminded people would be really awesome.
Have a nice day you guys!  
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment